I have been experimenting with a lot of new tichel styles lately. Here are my favourite ten! Use them, modify them, and most of all, have fun with them! I will describe each briefly to give a general idea of what inspired these looks. If you would like a tutorial on how to do one of them (most of them are just slight variations on the ones already on the site), let me know and I will make one to show you the steps!
1. Try adding a braided headband to a stunning silk scarf to pull together the look:
2. Use pastel colours with a twisted end and tie it all together with a flower clip!
3. Always use colours that compliment your skin tone:
4. Try experimenting with super long tichels and braiding the ends. (A pretty brooch doesn’t hurt either!)
5. Another braiding idea for those who like neutral colours:
6. Add a splash of colour to a rainy day and keep that smile on your face!
7. Try tying a regular tichel with all the ends tucked in, then twist two tichels together and wrap the ends around your bun for an easy, princess style:
8. Take an elasticized scarf and wrap it into a beautiful, flattering turban – perfect for cooler weather!
9. Enhance an already gorgeous scarf with a sparkly sash, and twist both tichel ends up and around for a fancy style:
10. And remember, white is always beautiful for Shabbat, and surprisingly flattering:
Shabbat shalom, world! Wishing you a weekend filled with beauty, love, and happiness :)
Let us know which one of these is your favourite!